Monday 25 July 2011

Well I'm here

Yes, here I am, ready to begin the exciting journey of blogging.
Despite what some may think is an unfortunate title of my blog, I will not engage in mindless rants about every little thing that crosses my mind, nor will I embark on a brutal campaign to humiliate my enemies and close family...unless they deserve it.
No, loyal reader, this blog is created for the sole purpose of pursuing a project in a class I'm currently undertaking, so put away your scandal sheets and dirty minds and prepare to be enlightened and educated by my clumsy attempts to be a master blogger.

God help us all...if he exists.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Michael, sounds like you have an active mind - makes extremely good reading. Can't wait to read your posts as the course progresses. Thought initially the title of your blog might mean something I had not heard of, but I was right in the first instance, :)

    ReplyDelete