Tuesday 25 October 2011

My project is finished - now what?

Today I had to present my project to the class, which was the main purpose of this blog's existence. Now that it's all over, I'm left wondering - what now? Obviously I should dump the whole thing and get on with the pointless routine that is currently my life. That's the easiest choice. Or I could stick with this whole blogging thing and get back into writing, making an effort as it were to break my mind out of my happy little rut and force it to think, to focus, to get the old gears spinning and whirring. Probably not a good thing since I'm now left wondering what to blog about since my life is about as exciting as watching the green mold grow on the cling wrapped piece of banana bread that's been lying on my desk for the last couple of weeks.

Hey, that's a good idea. Every so often I'll post a pic of my slowly decaying piece of banana bread until one day I'm forced by hygienic standards to get rid of it. Just the type of thing to keep you, the loyal reader engrossed in this blog. Oh yes, this blog suddenly has a new creative lease on life.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment