Monday 29 August 2011

Some pictures of my neighbourhood




Discovery Exercise - Using Slide and Image generators

Playing around with Slide was pretty fun, as you can probably tell by the pictures I've posted here. I also tried to use Picnik, but most of the cool features were only available if you bought the upgrade (boo). I began by uploading pictures of my dog and I added some basic things to the pictures - the hat, cigar, etc. I didn't get into the hang of things until I started to muck around with pictures of my neighbourhood and I didn't really get time to find other image generators to play around with.

1 comment:

  1. As usual, Michael I have found your blog an interesting read. Blogs are an on-line diary of our thoughts and you express yours well. You seem to have the knack of all this. I do like your creativity :)

    ReplyDelete